Visitors to Kyogoku-cho are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 274 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 30.5 mi (49 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 40.4 mi (65 km) away.
Dressing for Kyogoku-cho
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 1176 millimetres of rain falls on Kyogoku-cho each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°F