Overview of Sapporo Grand Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking, Main Building
Comfort Double Room, Non Smoking, East Building
Comfort Large Hollywood Twin Room - Non Smoking, East Building
Executive Double Room - Non-Smoking
Executive Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking
Executive Deluxe Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Corner Deluxe Twin Room -Non Smoking, East Building
Twin Room with Tatami Non-smoking, East Building
Luxury Double Room : Non-smoking, East Building
Connecting Room : Non-smoking, East Building
Deluxe Twin Room-Non Smoking, East Building
Large Twin Room, Non Smoking, East Building
Corner King Double Room-Non Smoking, East Building
Presidential Suite - Non-Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking , Main Building
Run of House, Twin Room - Non Smoking
Run of House, Twin with extra bed, Non Smoking
Run of House, Double Room - Non Smoking
Run of House, Single Room - Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking, Annex Building
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Annex Building
Double Room, Non Smoking, Main Building
Smoking Run of House - Single Room
Smoking Run of House - Twin Room
Smoking Run of House - Double Room
Smoking Run of House - Twin with extra bed
Smoking Double Room , Main Building
Smoking Twin Room, Main Building
Smoking Comfort Double Room, East Building
Smoking Comfort Large Twin Room, East Building
Smoking Comfort Hollywood Twin Room, East Building
Executive Junior Suite (Twin Bed) Non-smoking
Executive Junior Suite (Double Bed) Non-smoking
Premier Double Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, Sapporo Grand Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 4 min walk
- Clock Tower - 4 min walk
- Odori Park - 6 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 9 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower - 17 min walk
- Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop - 6 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 18 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Big Jug – Serves lunch and dinner.
- NORTHERN TERRACE – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kokaku – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Waraku – Garden-view restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Sapporo Grand Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The underground walkway from Sapporo Station is a great plus when winter comes.