Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Yoichi has to offer including the local tours, wineries and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and museums.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) away
Dressing for Yoichi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 1176 millimetres of rain falls on Yoichi each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C