Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
Visitors to Akaigawa are sure to enjoy the skiing and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and university setting. A top sight in the area is Mt. Okura Ski Jump Stadium.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Niseko
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 24.3 mi (39 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away
Dressing for Akaigawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 1176 millimetres of rain falls on Akaigawa each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -6°C