Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Chitose, which is also known for its spas and shopping. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its hot springs and skiing. Top sights around the area include Historical Museum of Hokkaido and Sapporo Dome.
- You'll find 225 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sapporo
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Dressing for Chitose
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Chitose gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -8°C