- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Asari Classe Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Western Style Room, Non Smoking
Two Single Beds with Open Air-Bath
Run of House
Basic Condo, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking (20 Tatami mats)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (High Floor)
Deluxe Triple Room, Non Smoking (with Sofa Bed)
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking (8 Tatami mats)
Executive Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking (Japanese Western Style)
Suite, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Otaru, Asari Classe Hotel is on a river. Otaru Canal and Suitengu are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sakaimachi Street and Rinyu Morning Market. Otaru Kihinkan and Otaru Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Otaru travel guide
- Ski Village Asari - 11 min walk
- Asarigawa Hot Spring - 11 min walk
- Mount Tengu - 6 min drive
- Otaru Music Box Museum - 7 min drive
- Shin Nihonkai Ferry - 7 min drive
- Hoshimi Station - 16 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 62 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fuushi – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast.
- Koushi – Seafood restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Sylphid – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Asari Classe Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1782 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Asari Classe Hotel Otaru
- Asari Classe Hotel
- Asari Classe Otaru
- Asari Classe
- Otaru Asari Classe Hotel Hokkaido
- Asari Classe Hotel Otaru
- Asari Classe Hotel Resort
- Asari Classe Hotel Resort Otaru
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was pretty appreciated with the private hot spring in the room and all experience in this hotel is good.