Overview of Tmark City Hotel Sapporo Odori
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Corner Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, Tmark City Hotel Sapporo Odori is in the city centre. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Odori Park and Nakajima Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena or Sapporo Dome.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 1 min walk
- Odori Park - 5 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 11 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 13 min walk
- Clock Tower - 13 min walk
- Nishi-Hatchome Stop - 1 min walk
- Soen Station - 3 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 59 min drive
About this property
Tmark City Hotel Sapporo Odori
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1980 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities