Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Sobetsu are sure to enjoy the lakes and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs, spas and local tours.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 39.7 mi (63.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sobetsu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- Sobetsu gets about 1176 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -6°C