Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Shiraoi has to offer including the seaside, hot springs and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Shiraoi
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 37.3 mi (60 km) away
Dressing for Shiraoi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Shiraoi is 35 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C