- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
- 8 min walk
- Odori Park
- 9 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower
- 19 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 57 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Odori Park and Nakajima Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 8 min walk
- Odori Park - 9 min walk
- Clock Tower - 13 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 18 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower - 19 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 9 min walk
- Odori Station - 14 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- Glass Seasons – Serves breakfast and lunch.
- MIYAMA – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Nanen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- AKIZU – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9500.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9500.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2000 per person, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- Keio Plaza Sapporo
- Sapporo Keio Plaza Hotel
- Sapporo Keio Plaza Hotel
- Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo Hotel
- Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo Sapporo
- Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service