Kutchan Hotels from P3,275
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers give high marks for the ski areas in Kutchan, which is also known for its mountains. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Niseko
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 35.7 mi (57.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 48.5 mi (78 km) away
Dressing for Kutchan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- Kutchan gets about 1176 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -6°C