Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Toyako give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its hot springs.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Niseko
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 45.1 mi (72.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Toyako
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Toya station. Toyako might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Toyako
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Toyako is 1176 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C