Tagaytay Hotels from P639
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
Travellers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Tagaytay, which is also known for its volcanoes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, sightseeing tours and university setting.
- There are 136 hotels and other accommodation options in Tagaytay
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tagaytay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Tagaytay gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C