Visitors can enjoy all that Laurel has to offer including its golf courses. In Laurel, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 32 mi (51.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Laurel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Laurel each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C