Santa Rosa Hotels from P1,543
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Santa Rosa
Visitors to Santa Rosa are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and theme park. A top sight in the area is Resorts World Manila.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Rosa
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Santa Rosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Rosa each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C