Dasmarinas Hotels from P1,518
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Dasmarinas has to offer including the golf courses and gardens. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Dasmarinas
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Dasmarinas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Dasmarinas each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C