Lian Hotels from P1,143
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Lian are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Lian
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Lian each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C