- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Crosswinds Resort Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Deluxe
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
One Bedroom Superior
About this area
Crosswinds Resort Suites is located in Tagaytay. Sky Ranch is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Picnic Grove and People's Park in the Sky. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Tagaytay travel guide
- Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria - 1 min walk
- Picnic Grove - 3 min walk
- Olivarez College Tagaytay - 8 min drive
- People's Park in the Sky - 14 min drive
- Pink Sisters - 14 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 81 min drive
About this property
Crosswinds Resort Suites
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 350 and PHP 420 for adults, and PHP 210 and PHP 348 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 4000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 800.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Place is very cozy and refreshing. What we do not like is the hot water. It was repaired 3x but did do as well. Other than that all is just good.