Calamba Hotels from P654
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Calamba has to offer including the spas, lakeside setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Calamba
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Calamba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Calamba is 74 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C