Bacoor City Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bacoor City
Visitors to Bacoor City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, zoo and waterfront. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Bacoor City
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bacoor City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Bacoor City each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C