- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quest Hotel Tagaytay
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe King Room Only
Deluxe Twin Room Only
Deluxe King Breakfast Included
Deluxe Twin Breakfast Included
Junior Suite Room Only
Junior Suite Breakfast Included
One Bedroom Suite Room Only
One Bedroom Suite Breakfast Included
About this area
In the city centre, Quest Hotel Tagaytay is in an area with good shopping. Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish and Pink Sisters are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ayala Malls Serin and Summit Ridge Promenade. Don't miss out on a visit to Sky Ranch.
- Olivarez College Tagaytay - 4 min walk
- Ayala Malls Serin - 7 min walk
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish - 10 min walk
- Summit Ridge Promenade - 4 min drive
- Pink Sisters - 6 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 85 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Quest Hotel Tagaytay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 750 for adults and PHP 750 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location and designs