Photo by Point & shoot + Wanderlust
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Nasugbu
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Nasugbu are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Nasugbu
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Nasugbu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Nasugbu each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nasugbu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nasugbu, will I receive a refund?
Yes, most room reservations are fully refundable as long as you cancel before the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of the scheduled arrival. If you have a non-refundable reservation, you might still have the option to cancel and get a refund within a 24-hour period of your booking. Plug in your dates, click on “Search”, then you can filter by “free cancellation” to review the best deals available in Nasugbu.