Visitors can enjoy all that Tokorozawa has to offer including the water parks, baseball games and ski areas. Around the area, top sights include Meiji Jingu Shrine, Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Saitama
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 52.2 mi (84 km) away
Getting around Tokorozawa
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kokukoen Station, Shin Tokorozawa Station or Kotesashi station. Tokorozawa may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tokorozawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tokorozawa is 38 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C