- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- 12 min walk
- Yoyogi Park
- 9 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 10 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome Eki Tower is in the business district. Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Sunshine Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nishi-shinjuku-gochome Station is just steps away and Tochomae Station is 12 minutes by foot.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 12 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 9 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 10 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 11 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 15 min drive
- Nishi-shinjuku-gochome Station - 1 min walk
- Hatsudai Station - 18 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68 min drive
- Where to eat
- IRISHPUB Peter Cole 本店 – Open daily.
About this property
APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome Eki Tower
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1500 and JPY 1700 for adults, and JPY 1500 and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3000 per stay
- Extended parking fee: JPY 3000 per stay
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome Eki Tower Hotel
- APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome Eki Tower Tokyo
- APA Hotel & Resort Nishishinjuku Gochome Eki Tower Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, Safty, Well educated Staff! Good room cleaning