- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Omoide Yokocho
- 6 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 15 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- 18 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the business district, APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-shinjuku Station is 10 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 11 minutes.
- Omoide Yokocho - 6 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 15 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 18 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5 min drive
- Waseda University - 5 min drive
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 2 min walk
- Higashi-shinjuku Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Common cafe – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- AsahiBeerFront – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1800 and JPY 2000 for adults, and JPY 1100 and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Hotel Kabukicho Tower
- APA Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Kabukicho Tower
- Apa Hotel Shinjuku-Kabukicho Tower Tokyo
- Apa Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower Hotel
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower Tokyo
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Kabukicho Tower Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
People were amazing and so friendly. Beautiful room.rough top pool and free breakfast.. what more can you ask for...