Overview of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Twin w/ Breakfast Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Double with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Single with Breakfast, Non-Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Superior Double with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate BF charge for under 12yrs old)
Triple with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Twin with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple, Room Only, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 10 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 12 min walk
- Waseda University - 14 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 14 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 16 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 21 min drive
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 39 min drive
About this property
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 2 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- Hotel Gracery
- Gracery Shinjuku
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Tokyo
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location of the hotel was great, kids love to see the godzilla. Overall room was ok