- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 12 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 5 min drive
- Waseda University
- 5 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 10 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 10 minutes.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 12 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 5 min drive
- Waseda University - 5 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 6 min drive
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 36 min drive
About this property
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 2 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- Hotel Gracery
- Gracery Shinjuku
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Tokyo
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Walkable Good eateries around But room cleanliness not so good Dirty bedsheets n carpet dusty No slippers n suitable toiletries given to guests Very important: Boring to stay in room cos tv programmes quite alien to guests Should have at least some English programes or Netflix to watch.