Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Tokyo hotel in Odaiba, walk to Tokyo Bay
Popular property highlights
Located on the waterfront, this family-friendly hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation, Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs and Tokyo Tower. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Akihabara Electric Town are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with 9 restaurants, this hotel has an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle and a free theme park shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a poolside bar are on-site.
All 882 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with digital channels, and comforts such as pillow menus and down comforters. Fridges, room service (during limited hours) and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 9 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a nearby corner/local shop. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a kid's pool, a fitness centre and tour or ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba has designated areas for smoking.
- Free theme park shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Built in 1996
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 882
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 30
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Grill on 30th – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Teppanyaki HAMAYU – This steakhouse specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
JapaneseRestaurant OSHIMA – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
GARDEN DINING – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cantonese Daiba RO-LAN – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3339 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1400 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Grand Pacific Daiba Hotel
- Grand Pacific Daiba
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Hotel
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Parking height restrictions apply.
This is an Expedia Rate property.