Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Saitama has to offer including the parks, museums and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, art and zoo. Top sights around the area include Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Sky Tree and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in Saitama
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Getting around Saitama
With so many ways to get around, exploring Saitama is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Wakoshi Station and Misato-chuo Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Saitamashintoshin Station, Nakaurawa station or Musashiurawa station.
Dressing for Saitama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Saitama gets about 1577 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C