Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, near Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Located in Shinjuku, this hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Robot Restaurant, Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Shinjuku Central Park and The Tokyo Metropolitan Government are also within 1 mile (2 km). Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station is only a 5-minute walk and Higashi-shinjuku Station is 8 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, self parking and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site.
All 193 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Guests will also find free wired Internet, fridges and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers vending machine, multilingual staff and concierge services. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Premier Hotel-CABIN-Shinjuku has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Vending machine
- Year Built – 1987
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Local maps
- Window screens
- Guidebooks or recommendations
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Restaurant dining guide
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
CABIN cafe – This buffet restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional breakfast fees apply to children who are booked in Breakfast Included rate plans. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2500 per day (in/out privileges)
- Premier Hotel-CABIN-Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo
- VINTAGE SHINJUKU
- Hotel Vintage Shinjuku Tokyo
- Premier Hotel-CABIN-Shinjuku Hotel
- Premier Hotel-CABIN-Shinjuku Tokyo
- Premier Hotel–CABIN–Shinjuku
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Parking height restrictions apply.
This is an Expedia Rate property.