Visitors can enjoy all that Tambunan has to offer including its mountain views. In Tambunan, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Tambunan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Tambunan each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while April and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C