Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Papar has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.
- You'll find 399 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Papar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Average annual rainfall for Papar is 93 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and July are often coldest, averaging 24°C