- Oceanus Waterfront Mall
- 2 min walk
- Anjung Samudera
- 7 min walk
- Centre Point
- 8 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 2 min walk
- Anjung Samudera - 7 min walk
- Centre Point - 8 min walk
- Imago Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 12 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 10 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kitchen@8 – Ocean-view family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Lounge – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Teppan Table – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Big Fish – Ocean-view seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 75.00 for adults and MYR 37.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kota Kinabalu Marriott
- Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel Hotel
- Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great 4 nite stay. Good service and nice view along the water front