- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Cheung Sha Beach
- 9 min walk
- Tian Tan Buddha
- 11 min drive
- Po Lin Monastery
- 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Tong Fuk Tsuen
Located in Tong Fuk Tsuen, The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Octopus is near the beach. Big Buddha and Tian Tan Buddha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pui O Beach and Silvermine Beach. Hong Kong Disneyland and Ngong Ping 360 are also worth visiting.Visit our Tong Fuk Tsuen travel guide
- Cheung Sha Beach - 9 min walk
- Big Buddha - 10 min drive
- Ngong Ping 360 - 11 min drive
- Tian Tan Buddha - 11 min drive
- Po Lin Monastery - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong Tung Chung Station - 20 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Octopus
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Octopus Guesthouse
- The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Octopus Tong Fuk Tsuen
- The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Octopus Guesthouse Tong Fuk Tsuen
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall we were very satisfied with this stay. The staff was kind and attentive enough to add me on Wechat the day before our arrival to confirm the check-in time. And I was very impressed. The location is closed to a grill bar and a public beach, good for a one day trip. I took away one star from comfort and condition because our room had no curtain and privacy was at risk that night. :)