Manila Hotels from P2,263
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Where to stay in Manila
Travellers to Manila give high marks for the shopping, cathedral and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its China town, entertainment and live music. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia, San Agustin Church and Rizal Park.
- There are 1054 hotels and other accommodation options in Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Manila
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Manila is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station and Recto LRT Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station or Manila Laong Laan Station.
Dressing for Manila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Manila is 2058 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 21°C