New York Hotels from P3,096
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in New York
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Power and wealth and breathtaking scenery are concentrated on this very small island. Immerse yourself for a few days or a lifetime.
4.5/5Wonderful!(5 area reviews)
One of the most recognizable areas in the world also has enough tourist attractions to fill several visits.
This fashionable neighborhood is great for shopping, eating and drinking.
Upper East Side
The Upper East Side, set between Central Park and the East River, is the posh part of New York. It’s also where you’ll find some of the best museums in the city.
Manhattan’s prized arts district is a success story of urban renewal. Tour the area to see some of Downtown’s hippest attractions.
Visiting New York
Travellers to New York give high marks for the theatre, entertainment choices and fascinating museums. Urban and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its art and architecture. Top sights in the city include Times Square, Broadway and New York Public Library.
- There are 1504 hotels and other accommodation options in New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Getting around New York
With so many choices for transport, seeing New York is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Times Sq. - 42 St. Station, 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station and 49th St. Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from New York W 32nd St. Station, New York Grand Central Terminal Station or New York Penn Station.
Dressing for New York
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for New York is 1269 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C