Phuket Hotels from P831
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Phuket, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Patong Beach, Chalong Temple and Phuket Aquarium.
- There are 2946 hotels and other accommodation options in Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away
Dressing for Phuket
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Phuket gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C