Visitors to Baguio are sure to enjoy the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, spas and hot springs. In Baguio, there are 227 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Baguio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baguio is 56 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°C