Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Davao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodation options in Davao
- The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Davao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Davao gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C