Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Davao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodation options in Davao
- The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Davao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Davao gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C