San Francisco Hotels from P2,127
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2020
Where to stay in San Francisco
Visiting San Francisco
Travellers to San Francisco give high marks for the fascinating museums, theatre and interesting architecture. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its art, China town and monuments. Top sights in the city include Lombard Street, Pier 39 and Palace of Fine Arts.
- There are 592 hotels and other accommodation options in San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away
Getting around San Francisco
With so many transport options, seeing all of San Francisco is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Powell St. Station, Montgomery St. Station and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from San Francisco 4th and King Station, San Francisco 22nd Street Station or San Francisco Bayshore Station.
Dressing for San Francisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 588 millimetres of rain falls on San Francisco each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C