Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Paris
Admire historic and architectural marvels and visit one of the largest museums of modern art in Europe in the 3rd and 4th Arrondissements of Paris.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Visit this district’s well-known attraction, the iconic Eiffel Tower, and its other superb historic buildings and museums.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Featuring the most famous street in Paris, this district is strongly linked to Napoleon’s rise and France’s dark years of revolution.
This elevated quarter to the north of Paris is home to the architectural masterpiece that sits at the highest point in the city on the top of the hill.
Few urban districts in Europe have a higher concentration of artistic masterpieces and breathtaking architecture than this neighborhood.
Travellers to Paris give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments and abundant cafes. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its architecture, art and cathedrals. Top sights in the city include Galeries Lafayette, Paris Catacombs and Eiffel Tower.
- There are 4254 hotels and other accommodation options in Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Getting around Paris
With so many transport options, seeing Paris is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Les Halles Station, Louvre - Rivoli Station and Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Paris Gare de l'Est, Paris-St-Lazare Station or Paris Nord Station.
Dressing for Paris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Paris gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C