Ho Chi Minh City Hotels from P753
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Ho Chi Minh City
Travellers to Ho Chi Minh City give high marks for the shopping, abundant cafes and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its museums, tours and bars.
- There are 1448 hotels and other accommodation options in Ho Chi Minh City
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Vung Tau (VTG), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away
Getting around Ho Chi Minh City
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saigon Railway Station. Ho Chi Minh City may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ho Chi Minh City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ho Chi Minh City is 0 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C