Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Cebu give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals, festivals and cafes. A top sight in the city is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 280 hotels and other accommodation options in Cebu
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cebu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cebu is 50 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C