Overview of The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Dolphin
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Tong Fuk Tsuen
Located in Tong Fuk Tsuen, The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Dolphin is near the airport and near the beach. Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ngong Ping 360 and Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Cheung Sha Beach - 10 min walk
- Sunset Peak - 9 min drive
- Big Buddha - 15 min drive
- Tian Tan Buddha - 16 min drive
- Po Lin Monastery - 16 min drive
- Hong Kong Tung Chung Station - 20 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Dolphin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Dolphin Hotel
- The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Dolphin Tong Fuk Tsuen
- The Cove Hostel - Tong Fuk Dolphin Hotel Tong Fuk Tsuen
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The location and value for money is good . The room is ensuite with a fridge and kettle . You also have access to a kitchen. The added balcony in Hong Kong is rare and a bonus. However, the double bed is far too small for 2 people. We slept badly therefore and it made us decide not to return. Which is shame because everything else except the clearly bored and miserable check in staff member is great.