- Tokyo Tower
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown
- 5 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing
- 5 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Hotel Leon Meguro is located in Tokyo's Meguro neighbourhood. NHK Hall and Tokyo Imperial Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Meiji Jingu Stadium.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Tower - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 5 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 5 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 16 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 19 min drive
- Meguro Station - 3 min walk
- Shirokanedai Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Leon Meguro
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Leon Meguro
- Hotel Leon Meguro Hotel
- Hotel Leon Meguro Tokyo
- Hotel Leon Meguro Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel is very clean and the rooms are very nicely finished. Better than any other hotel for the price