Everything was great - liked the location and the rooms were great - just small.
- Tokyo Tower
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown
- 5 min drive
- Mori Art Museum
- 12 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Tokyo Tower - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 5 min drive
- Mori Art Museum - 12 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 16 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 19 min drive
- Tokyo Meguro Station - 3 min walk
- Meguro Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Leon Meguro
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area and 24-hour room service are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site. All 48 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and microwaves, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and plasma TVs with digital channels. 24-hour room service, minibars and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Leon Meguro
- Hotel Leon Meguro Hotel
- Hotel Leon Meguro Tokyo
- Hotel Leon Meguro Hotel Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10 AM: JPY 800 per person
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Very convenient location for walking to the offices but found out from locals and from staying there that this is a 'Love Hotel'... I wouldn't recommend for families at all! The rooms were still comfortable.