- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo International Forum
- 10 min walk
- Kabuki-za Theatre
- 11 min walk
- Imperial Garden Theatre
- 13 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Chuo neighbourhood, APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ueno Park and Tokyo Bay. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Takaracho Station and Kyobashi Station are just steps away.
- Tokyo International Forum - 10 min walk
- Kabuki-za Theatre - 11 min walk
- Imperial Garden Theatre - 13 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 19 min walk
- Imperial Palace Garden - 5 min drive
- Takaracho Station - 1 min walk
- Hatchobori Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kyushu bar – Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
About this property
APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1150 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi Tokyo
- APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi
- APA Ginza-Kyobashi Tokyo
- APA Ginza-Kyobashi
- APA Hotel Ginza Kyobashi Tokyo, Japan
- APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi Hotel
- APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi Tokyo
- APA Hotel Ginza-Kyobashi Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The rooms were very small. The area is quiet and walking diztanxe to Ginza shopping area.