- People's Park in the Sky
- 16 min drive
- Sta. Elena Golf & Country Club
- 31 min drive
- Science Park of the Philippines Inc.
- 31 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 66 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria - 12 min drive
- Picnic Grove - 12 min drive
- People's Park in the Sky - 16 min drive
- Sta. Elena Golf & Country Club - 31 min drive
- Science Park of the Philippines Inc. - 31 min drive
- Manila Alabang Station - 27 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
RedDoorz Premium @ Sta Rosa Tagaytay Road
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas. All 81 rooms feature modern comforts such as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include showers, desks and free toiletries. Housekeeping is not available.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- RedDoorz Premium @ Sta Rosa Tagaytay Road Hotel
- RedDoorz Premium @ Sta Rosa Tagaytay Road Silang
- RedDoorz Premium @ Sta Rosa Tagaytay Road Hotel Silang
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 24-hour front desk
- No housekeeping
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Broken door lock. Dirt everywhere, shit stains on the sheets. It was gross, the room had stains everywhere. The drain in the shower was plugged. It was the worst i have ever had to endure after two days and less than two hours sleep this place is on a highway that sounds like a race track. Unbelievable.