- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of RYO-AN
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
RYO-AN Botan (1st Floor)
RYO-AN Sakura (3rd Floor)
RYO-AN Kagetsu (4th Floor)
RYO-AN Momo (2nd Floor)
About this area
Located in Otaru, RYO-AN is near a train station. Sakaimachi Street and Rinyu Morning Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ironaifuto Park and Temiya Cave. Otaru Aquarium and Otaru Kihinkan are also worth visiting.
- Sakaimachi Street - 6 min walk
- Tomioka Catholic Church - 9 min walk
- Otaru Canal - 9 min walk
- Suitengu - 11 min walk
- Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 13 min walk
- Hoshimi Station - 18 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 74 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- RYO-AN Otaru
- RYO-AN Apartment
- RYO-AN Apartment Otaru
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It feels like a home away from home. Just one down side which the heater is not sufficient enough for the cold weather in Otaru.