Pulau Gaya Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Visiting Pulau Gaya
Visitors to Pulau Gaya are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall.
- There are 365 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pulau Gaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pulau Gaya is 93 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas June and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C