Overview of Perfil Vacation Rental
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Studio, 1 Bedroom, Pool View
Standard Studio, Balcony, City View
Superior Studio, Kitchen
Semi Superior Studio
Economy Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, City View
Superior Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, City View
About this area
Located in Mandaluyong, Perfil Vacation Rental is in the entertainment district. Fort Santiago and Quiapo Church are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Venice Grand Canal Mall and A. Venue Mall. Manila Ocean Park and Star City are not to be missed.Visit our Mandaluyong travel guide
- Ayala Center - 10 min drive
- Makati Medical Center - 12 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 12 min drive
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 13 min drive
- SM Makati - 14 min drive
- Ayala Center Station - 3 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 4 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Perfil Vacation Rental
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 2000.0 per accommodation, per stay A damage deposit of PHP 2000 will be collected before check-in. Deposit is payable by PayPal and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: PHP 450 per night
- Pool fee: PHP 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Keep looking for better
Not able to use the swimming pool Saturday or Sunday. Traffic in and out is the worst, takes a long time to go just a few feet. Unable to reach anyone with the number provided. Not very comfortable. The cleaner came in yesterday and did a good job cleaning. Keep looking for better.