- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Parklands B&B
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Ensuite
Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
Double Room, Ensuite (LOFT)
About this area
Parklands B&B is located in London's Wandsworth neighbourhood. Apollo Victoria Theatre and Victoria Palace Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Piccadilly and Harrods. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Harrods - 14 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 31 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 32 min drive
- Westminster Abbey - 32 min drive
- Buckingham Palace - 36 min drive
- London Tooting Station - 19 min walk
- Tooting Bec Underground Station - 20 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 60 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.